Our mission at Orthopedic Center of Florida is to service as a liaison between the Doctors Office, Carrier, Adjuster, Nurse Case Manager and Legal team, while also focusing on patient care.
- To schedule each patient with the appropriate provider in a timely manner
- To remit all patient documentation to the carrier efficiently
- To get the patient back to work
Who can schedule a new appointment for an injured worker?
The Workers’ Compensation Insurance Carrier, Adjuster, or Nurse Case Manager can contact our Workers’ Comp Coordinator directly at (239) 985-3324 or email at email@example.com to schedule the initial evaluation. Patients with Department of Labor Claims can call to schedule their initial evaluation by providing their case number.
What is needed to schedule a new appointment for an Injured Worker?
- First Report of Injury
- All pertinent Medical records
- Authorization to Evaluate and Treat
What services can our office provide?
- Initial evaluations and care of Work Comp Related injuries
- IME: Independent Medical Exams
- TOC: Transfer of Care/Second Opinion
- In house Digital X-ray, Fluoroscopy, and Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Interventional Pain Management
- Laser Therapy
Please contact our Work Comp Department at (239) 985-3324 for more information or to schedule a new patient appointment. We look forward to working with you!